OT - Shop dogs: new breed

Some people have the wildest ideas.

Zeke

when the town bully and his pit bull came up to him. Words ensued and the second guy sicced his pit bull on the yeller dog. After a short flurry, the yeller dog opened his mouth, bit the bull into two pieces and proceeded to eat him on the spot.

Horrified, the bully asked "What the hell kind of dog is that??!!!"

"Well, before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator."

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I'm fond of the stand-up routines of a comedian named Gamble Rogers (now deceased, I believe) whose stories tended toward rural themes and often involved dogs.

My favorite is one where Bill comes in from the street looking for the owner of a Great Dane that his dog has just killed. The big dog's owner says "Good Heavens, what kind of a monster do you have out there?"

Bill says "Chihuahua."

How in the world did your Chihuahua kill my Great Dane?!"

Bill says "I believe it's stuck in his throat!"

Tom M.

Reply to
Tom

Well, at least they've got the name right. Those chihuahuas have the most vile temperament with strangers I've ever seen. My aunt had one that, even when it was over 15 years old still tried to gum you to death if you were to get close to it. Yippy things, too. Can you imagine a dog that weighs over 150 pounds with the temperament and yappiness of a Taco Bell dog? [shudder]

Talk about your science experiments gone horribly wrong.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Just recalled this from the other day:

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

mostly terrier mutt.

After Rocket nailed the St. Bernard, she dragged him around, upside down and backwards, by his trapped penis, for every bit of 15 minutes.

Damndest thing I ever saw.

(Rocket lived to be 18, and the event in question did not kill him, incidentally.)

(The owner of the St. Bernard elected to give the dog an abortion, so we never got to see the results of this match.)

Reply to
Silvan