OT: schmooziest fancy car coffee cup?

you drive a truck. go to the store part of a bigish truck stop and get one of the better insulated stainless double wall travel mugs. there are several good ones out there now...

Reply to
bridger

The ones in my friend's jeep are square. We always joke around about some foreign guy on the design team saying, "Ooooohhh, you say coffee CUP, I thought you say coffee CAKE."

Reply to
mark

Snrkfhk! Good one!

Reply to
Silvan

Now that's the best advice of all. You speak as though you're somehow familiar with the place. It's almost like you live in the next town over. :)

Reply to
Silvan