OT: Quando Omni Flunkus Mortati

Hi Folks, For those of you in the Atlanta area, on air channel 30 the Atlanta Public broadcasting station is showing The Red Green Show at 7 and 7:30 PM on Saturday. They repeat them at midnight and 12:30. If you haven't seen it, try it out. It is FUNNY! Just thought I'd pass it along. Later, Beej

Reply to
Beej-in-GA

Besides "FUNNY!", what the heck is The Red Green Show all about?

Hoyt W.

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

a) "I haven't seen it yet, and want to know if it's worth spending my time on." , or, b) "I've seen it, it's funny, but what the heck is The Red Green Show all about?"

The answers to these questions are differerent.

Remember, if your wife don't find you handsome, at least she'll find you handy. We're all in this together.

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

Men and duct tape. Not necessarily in that order though.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

About? About a half hour, I think.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

a)

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

In that case, it's about us. It is definitely worth watching a couple of shows.

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

Does "us" = woodworkers or just folks in general?

Hoyt W.

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

Do you do this much research before watching _every_ half hour show to see if you like it?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Reply to
Jim Giblin

The actual quote at the conclusion of many shows, a la Red Green:

"And Remember, if the woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Reply to
Swingman