OT: People of Walmart

I confess... I spent 1/2 hour I will never get that time back.

Robatoy

charlie

too close to suppertime.

Nausea.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

More great time wasters:

Steve

:

Robatoy

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:48:36 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's ease or vanity, of uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully. -- Charles Victor Cherbuliez

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't forget

(serves 'em right for spending that much on a car....)

jc

Reply to
Joe