OT New Yankee Yahoo Group

Please feel free to join

Joy

Why? What problem does a yahoo group (with their intrusive TOS) solve that isn't solved by Usenet?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

computer checking the most recent messages debating Norm's latest brad nailer? And what about that fancy drill he has that makes square holes? Ain't that cool?

Reply to
mp

That'd be his designated mortiser, right?

Reply to
fredfighter

Yeah, but calling it as such takes the magic out of it. I like watching kid's eyes light up when I drill them a square hole.

Reply to
mp

"mp" wrote

Do you show them how to fit an oversize round peg into it too?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

How passé. We simply put our autographed 8x10's on top of our monitors to indicate that we're "in His presence". And for your info - he hasn't changed Brad Nailers in some time. We're now onto his new lathe and new belt sander.

Reply to
patrick conroy

You're behind. He has a new jig saw, now.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod