OT: Minor Float

Interestingly, no documents other than passports and a check were required - and renters with no sailing experience were encouraged to enroll in a two-hour hands-on training session.

John pretty much knows what he's doing - and he's not a risk-taker. We got caught in a chilly rainstorm in the channel between Nevis and St Kitts, and that cast in his eye says: "I'm /really/ enjoying this hot chocolate".

I should mention that he enjoys woodworking and (my bad influence) browsing the LV catalog. In previous lives he was an ASW pilot, then a Presbyterian minister. His O'Day is "Sanctuary" and the dinghy is "Pew". :)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:56:59 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

Does the 2 indicate a shallower draft, Lew? A quick peek here made me guess that.

Larry Jaques

Totally clueless.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Not the least bit nave, is he? I also hope he's sure-footed -- otherwise he might trip and fall on his apse.

*grin*
Reply to
Robert Bonomi