OT: Life's simpler pleasures.

How quickly one gets attached:

Full of P & V ready to play:

a mere few months later, she has completely adapted our lifestyle LOL

Robatoy

much bigger than a shoe, and much smaller than "that damn cat".

Don't tell anyone, but I'm thinking ... nahhh, maybe not, but damn this thing was precious!!

:)

Reply to
Swingman

Moxie is a Maltipoo. But only 25% Maltese. She has us well trained by now. She's also in heat and I had NO idea how many male dogs there were in this neighbourhood. I mean the incessant howling when I take that hot french bitch for a stroll... hilarious! At one house, there are two big male Labs that are farking near chewing their way through steel bars and what does litlle ol' Moxie-poo do? Sits herself down and licks herself, then looks up at me with a face that says: "Wot???" Hell, if I brought a pole, she'd use it for a dance.

Reply to
Robatoy

The one we saw? I thought that thing was a Shit-Zoo ;~)

Hell Swingman, your cat is the closest thing to a dog I have ever seen. Best of both worlds you have there.

Reply to
Leon

ROTFL ... must be getting old! :)

Reply to
Swingman

Here is my sweeeeet little girl.... Daddy's girl... ;~)

Resting Front end Rear end

Leon

You or the cat??

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Hard to tell, but bofus is damn sure getting fat ... :)

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Swingman

that.... especially since I have been playing with whole-grain breadmaker recipes. (Why-oh-why am I not required to bring a stool sample to my doctor these days? ONE way to impress the resident nurse..LOL)

Reply to
Robatoy

Alright, as long as we're show and tell, here's my sweet, soft, gentle little pussy:

Swingman

ROTFL! ... damn, what is about old men that they gotta start comparing BM's??

Reply to
Swingman

There's this cartoon of a put-out nurse saying to the (obvious) wood-worker "That's _NOT_ what we meant by a stool sample", as he presents here with a

30" backless seat.

I actually encountered that cartoon at a medical clinic. Nearly fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Trying to figure out who is more 'full of sh*t' than the other?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I had a roomate with a Great Dane once.

He couldn't turn around in the hallway, had to back out. Nice dog though.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Easy! It's the need to prove that *something* still works.

Reply to
upscale

Yeah ours, Moca has that backing out thing down pretty good. She only has to swing her head around to check progress once or twice. In the 80's we had another Dane that "would NOT" walk through a partially open door. The door had to be ALL the way open. She was also leery of the ceiling fan.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Leon

I'll see your cat and raise you four. Yes, I have five of them. They do make life interesting at times. Nice looking cat, BTW.

Reply to
CW

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:06:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

This thread got mushy way too quickly, so here's the other side:

The other poo:

4 of of life's simpler pleasures from being pet-free are: 1) having a nice, quiet house which 2) doesn't reek of pets or cat boxes. and 3) doesn't have constant BARKING. It's also nice 4) not being inundated by shedded pet hair.

LJ, who is against slavery (pet ownership/petshops.)

-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Reply to
Larry Jaques