OT: It's Nearly Over

I hope Bailin' Palin will hang around some more.... talk about a totally bangable MILF.

Reply to
Robatoy

totally bangable MILF.

Only if you wear ear plugs.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Thighs muffle sound, n'est pas?

Reply to
Robatoy

Is that when she sits on you to stop you from escaping her incessant self praising rhetoric? Either that or you'd have punctured your own ear drums out of sheer desperation to stop the noise.

Reply to
Upscale

Those legs would crush your head like an eggshell. classy guy, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Wrong person. Getting crushed by Palin is Robatoy's fantasy. Me? I like the Uma Thurman type. She can slice me and dice me any time.

Reply to
Upscale

There's a LOT of miles between 'doable' and 'fantasy-desirable'. Palin does not make it to the *fantasy* column.

Reply to
Robatoy

It's okay. Conservatism is not contagious. Enjoy.

Reply to
HeyBub

I kinda like her loonie, flighty, sillyness. I had NO idea that conservatism brought that on in her. The things one learns here in The Wreck...

Reply to
Robatoy

The two have little to do with each other. Think of Margaret Thatcher and Jeane Kirkpatrick.

Reply to
HeyBub