Some Profound Modern Axioms
(Two of these I added myself. Guess which two and win a prize.)
1) Life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of
jalapenos -- you never know what's going to burn your ass.
2) I love deadlines. I especially like the Whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by.
c) Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?
3) Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
4) Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the
first time, chances are you won't be needing them again.
5) I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
6) Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I
thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling?
7) My reality check bounced.
8) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
9) I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier !
10) You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
11) Everyone is someone else's weirdo.
12) Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience.
13) Be careful . . .a pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a
kick in the butt.
14) Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you won't be
15) The more Shit you put up with, the more Shit you are going to get.
16) You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
17) So this isn't Home Sweet Home . . . Adjust!
18) Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, do it yourself!
r) Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be
changed regularly and for the same reason.
19) I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.
20) Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never
cease to be amused.
21) I'd live life in the fast lane, but I am married to a speed bump.
22) What should you give a man who has everything? A woman to show him
how to work it!
23) How can you tell which bottle contains her PMS medicine? It's the
one with bite marks on the cap!