OT: free decoration resources (links)

Hi,

I was looking around on the net for good free resources on home decoration. I've got a headache on thinking which color I'll paint my cabinets, cabinet tops, kitchen walls and floor such a way they all look good... Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

Reply to
Faustino Dina

Get married. Then you'll no longer be allowed to have an opinion of such matters anyway, and all decision-making will become someone else's problem. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Almost correct sir, when she makes a bad decision, its ALWAYS my problem.

Reply to
Grandpa

...this solution has more drawbacks than advantages..., I'd prefer to live with my small decorating-related headaches than get a BIG ONE MASSIVE headache for everything..... anyway, thanks for the advice...

Reply to
Faustino Dina

No spirit of adventure...

Reply to
Silvan

Phooey, more like misery wants company! 34 years now....sigh.....

Reply to
Grandpa