OT FIRST RUN WOODWORKS

Oh hell, yeah!

I don't think I would win any points with that argument, but thanks for the picture.

And somehow... me in the holy skivvies isn't the same....

ROTFLMAO!!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Come on...

I say "respect the pair".

After all, a good set of briefs does a job you'd never ask any man to do... (right??)

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

"Swingman" laid this on me:

Looks like he's found a way to do his show - tattoo and all - on his terms:

Looks like he just added it a couple weeks ago, be neat to see where he takes it.

Sean

Reply to
Sean S