OT: - Fallujah FIght

Check out Woodcentral as well.

Like most who use a dedicated newsreader, I find the web forums to be a comparative PITA. I suspect that a Google groups user would not feel much of a convenience loss. I don't know how the transition would be for someone like you who uses a mail client for newsgroups.

The content at both Sawmill Creek and Woodcentral is much richer than here, but I still follow all three. (I'm more interested in neander work and turning, and both forums have very active dedicated sections.)

Reply to
alexy

...and a good one, pot.

Full head of hair. Jealous?

Reply to
krw

Jealous? JEALOUS??? What? Are we 12 years old here?

Reply to
Robatoy

Apparently some here are. It wasn't I who was wondering about someone's hair do.

Reply to
krw