OT: Crain VCT/Vinyl Tile Cutter

I've never been a big fan of vinyl floor tile, I always go with wood or ceramic given the choice, but there are some places it's just the practical way to go. I recently acquired a slightly grungy Crain Model A tile cutter on ebay- $26 plus shipping, cleaner ones typically go for 40 to 60- and I love the thing. Stick the tile in it and turn the handle, you have a perfectly square, neat cut which looks like a factory edge. If you are doing any amount of vinyl tile installation, it's worth having.

Reply to
ATP