On-line guide for hand cut dovetails?

Actually now I have been sawing and chopping the slanted dog holes in the apron for my work bench, setting the bevel with the protractor to 88º and it has been working great! I make the cut mark with it and when done with the whole slot, I check the side walls with it, it's doing great!

Reply to
AAvK

I do hope you're taking pics along the way... :)

er

Reply to
Enoch Root