NYC Workspace any suggestions??

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a work space in NYC. I?m not really interested in taking classes(unfortunately Craft Students League doesn't exist anymore) but if that were the price of entry into a fully equipped shop I would be willing to consider.

Like everyone who lives in Manhattan, I simple don?t have the space for industrial tools but the thanks I want to build are getting a little to complicated for hand tools.

FYI, It's more woodwork then carpentry.

Any thoughts would be appreciated? Thanks in advance. - CES

Reply to
CES