Next plane?

2 new planes???? Ohmygod! (I'm hyperventilating!) calm down...

Dave

Reply to
David

You know how magazines are put out with "dates" in the future? I thought that's what Robin was refering to, Ed.

Dave

Reply to
David

"Robin Lee" wrote in news:YZHfe.13321$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

We KNEW you were one of us!

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Oh yeah! I can't wait to see those!

Reply to
AAvK

That is understandable, but the 20º one covers that job easily, the 12º one needing to be the standard 1-3/8" width, IMHO. They really shouldn't be the same. Beautiful work though! I'm still glad I bought it!

Reply to
AAvK

Can you divulge any info on the new planes, Rob? I'm good at keeping secrets. I won't tell a soul!

Dave

Reply to
David

Hi Dave -

No big secret - the "Heavy Smooth" (bevel-up mate to the current LA jack, and the coming Bevel-up Jointer), and the scrub (that has an introductory price of $79US (with a HCS blade) for 6 weeks or so ($99US with A2)) ....

We're just trying to make these decisions "no-brainers" for y'all.... :)

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

We're not done with block planes yet....

Cryptically yours....

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Hi Rob,

Any chance you'll be making a low angle block plane with adjustable mouth but with a narrower blade?

-Peter

Reply to
petermichaux

Hi Peter -

There's always a chance... :)

We're not at the point where we're ready to disclose any specifics in that area just yet - it's still months away.... you can be assured that we won't be making a plane like anyone else's though...

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee