New uses for solid flooring

When my parents bought their current house I remarked that all the kitchen cabinets looked as though they were made from flooring.

Guess what? The guy who remodeled the kitchen was a flooring contractor!

So, there's one idea, but to be honest, kitchen cabinets made of flooring look like flooring on the wall. Maybe the table ideas are better.

Or how about a really nice toolbox? Picture frames? Wastebaskets? Stepstools? etc.

con mucho gusto,

Juanito the Clumsy

snipped-for-privacy@nieveamarillo.com

Reply to