New uses for solid flooring

Arthur 51 wrote:

When my parents bought their current house I remarked that all the kitchen cabinets looked as though they were made from flooring.
Guess what? The guy who remodeled the kitchen was a flooring contractor!
So, there's one idea, but to be honest, kitchen cabinets made of flooring look like flooring on the wall. Maybe the table ideas are better.
Or how about a really nice toolbox? Picture frames? Wastebaskets? Stepstools? etc.
con mucho gusto,
Juanito the Clumsy
snipped-for-privacy@nieveamarillo.com