New Rough Cut show

I suspect the dull blades are because of the pinching and burning at the end of the horizontal buts. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I always took what you guys mentioned into consideration at HD and agree with it all. In my area there is a Lowes and their panel cutter is much better, and always appears to be working too, a big plus.

However, at home, I made up a deal that sits on to two sawhorses and interlocking 2x4s to cut 4x8 wood, but you still had to pick up the sheets to put it on and then take off all the pieces. Mentioning the panel cutters that you all did, got me to thinking. My roll around cart for plywood I could easily modify one side of it for both vertical and horizontal cuts and use clamps to hold the top pieces in place until the cut was complete. This way once the wood is on the cart it doesn't have to be moved around for cutting as many times.

LOL, even while typing this I thought, why clamp when I could just put shims in the cuts as I go across the plywood. Hmmm.

It pays to listen to you guys sharing your thoughts and projects.

Reply to
OFWW