New PC Compressor

Has anyone had any experience with the new Porter-Cable air compressors, specifically the model C3151 Lowe's has been selling recently? I can't seem to find any reviews, but it looks like a nice piece of equipment.

Reply to
bhos13

A co-worker just got one along with the nail gun. I went over to his house last night and checked it out. It cycled nicely, not as loud as my old CampHaus - and appeared to be a nice unit. Time will tell (as with all compressors) but it seemed like a good unit for a hobbyist.

Jim Mc Namara

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

I believe the parent company (Pentair) bought Devilbis, and that is who makes them.

Reply to
ToolMiser