New old lathe. How'd I do?

Wow, talk about unsettling. I went in search of same, for the hell of it. One of the first things I turned up could be what would be written about me if I ever did decide to try my hand at standup.

"Comedian: Michael McIntryre ... I saw Michael McIntyre last night at Jongleurs in Portsmouth and have never seen a comedian die on stage so badly. "

Other than that, bupkis. Unless you switch to a google groups search.

Reply to
Silvan

Verbing is probably something the homeys do when they're trying to make a booty call and talking smack to some ho's in the 'hood.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:22:36 +0000, the inscrutable "Luigi Zanasi" spake:

Izzat a squat, wide little book?

-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ----

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's ackshally quite tall and a couple of inches wide and comes in two volumes. So I don't know why they call it "shorter" and whether the "Longer OED" is taller.

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi