Need someone to CNC/auto shape fishing lures

I am looking for someone to cut out several hundred wood fishing lures for me. The lures range in size from 6-10 inches in length and are about 1 inch thick. They do not have any heavy detail work like eyes, gills, etc., just basic fish shapes. Anyone know of such a person?

Thank you!

II

Reply to
countinsheep

| I am looking for someone to cut out several hundred wood fishing | lures for me. The lures range in size from 6-10 inches in length | and are about 1 inch thick. They do not have any heavy detail work | like eyes, gills, etc., just basic fish shapes. Anyone know of | such a person?

I may be able to help you out. E-mail address is valid.

Morris Dovey