Need assembly hardware for BD Furntiure tufted leather chairs (mfg'd Finland, 1975)

Can anyone guide me as to where to find the fasteners for the basic parts (bent wood legs attached to steel tube frame covered with a "tufted leather pillow" that, during assembly, slips over the tube frame)? The bent-wood legs are attached to the frame via 6 mm machine screws with a brass hex cap on the end, the two wood legs are also stabilized together via a 22 in. wood bar with 2 sets of holes at either end, one to insert a metal cylinder with a female receptor for the machine screw fastener from each leg.

A while back I partially rehupolstered the chairs, and now seem to have lost the assembly hardware. PLEASE HELP!!

Reply to
Tom Williams