Mostly successful dust collection for my SCMS

I recently made the miter saw stand from Popular Woodworking.

have been wrestling with dust collection for a saw on a movable stand. Inspired by the website of Barry Burke:

(scroll to the bottom of the webpage)

I have completed my version of his dust collector. It works quite well. It is large (40" across) to accomodate the swing of the saw from left to right. I have posted pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Looks like it could double as a chicken coop.

Dave

Reply to
David