More about Gel Stain

"dadiOH" wrote in news:lusmrs$mn8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Maybe you should clean them so you can see the letters. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

If dadiOH is like me, sometimes the KEYS are simply in the wrong place. I will be addressing this with my keyboard when I get a chance. Sadly, it might do no good as they could all be moved again, with me being the last to know!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

The problem with these keyboards, made in China, is that they don't understand goot English not the least Texan. ;~)

Reply to
Leon