Miter Gauge Results

Thanks to all who replied! I appreciated the links and suggestions and all. The Jointech SmartMiter would be the way to go had I the finances, but alas! gator hide just don't bring as much as it once did. . . The Incra MiterV27 will do if I can't find at least one more generous gator. If I find that gator i will go with my original choice from WoodHaven. Thanks again for a great and lively interchange. It is nice to have a great place for good and quick response!

Reply to
Swampbug