Maximum PSIG

I was reading through a portable compressor manual the other day (Thomas compressor -- Renegade model -- view at Amazon) and noticed something interesting in the WARNING section.

"WARNING: Before using any air tools or accessories, check manufacturer's maximum pressure rating. Maximum pressure rating must be above 135 psig." Also, this particular compressor starts up when the tank pressure drops to 110 psig and stops at 135 psig.

I looked on my Senco brad nailer and it says on the case "use only clean, dry, regulated compressed air -- 120 psig maximum". According to the manual, am I not supposed to use this compressor with my nailer?

Thanks.......

Reply to
mauiboy

Add a regulator to your compressor to control the pressure as required by your nailer.

Reply to
Eric Tonks

Like Eric says..add a pressure regulator to it if it's not already included, there's other times when you'll want to lower pressure also.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell