Looking for EIA Rack rail

I'm building some recording studio furniture, including equipment racks.

I'd like to buy aluminum angle drilled and tapped to EIA 19" rack spacing.

Does anyone know of a source for this

I've found TONS of cases, but this stuff MUST come from SOMEPLACE.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

"U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles" wrote in news:_B4Uc.9091$k63.8450@trndny03:

Google for eia rack mount . You'll turn up a whole slug of links.

Regards, JT

Reply to
John Thomas

Here's a source that might be of help

James Ruetenik

Digi-key or Mouser lists individual parts in one of their catalogs. You don't really need it though, I saw a 911 dispatch center have a console built by a local cabinet maker who used 3x4" x 3/4" wood for the rack rails then they would just screw coarse thread screws into the wood hold the rack mount gear. I think he left some extra lengths in the bottom of one console and screwed them to the sides so they center could replace them if needed.

Reply to
Eugene

Search for rack rails under racks & cabinets:Specialty Equipment

great people to deal with.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Try

and enter "rack rails" in the search window.

Reply to
Lee Gordon

A good source for rack related items that you can build is

also sell rack rail at

Lee Michaels

Try this URL, I've had great luck with them in the studio furniture I've built.

Reply to
Ray