Looking For Bi-Fold French Doors

I'm trying to find a local or online source for a set of French Doors

1-3/8" thick by 80" high and 72" wide. I've found the typical stuff like Pinecroft at Lowes where they have either traditional raised moldings or etched glass. So I'm not finding exactly what we want... and thought maybe someone could help out. Here's a link to a UK company that seems to have the "look" we want:

I want is a 4-door arrangement and the zinc/brass metal bars on single pane glass. I'm happy with a metal overlay that is glued in place and don't want to spend a fortune on neaded glass doors... we just want that "lighter" look of the metal pane "molding" rather than the raised wood/mdf colonial style. The doors have to be wood and stainable and I hope the glass is masked like most new doors are. The doors will end up white on one side and stained on the other.

If anyone has some ideas for a source online or otherwise, I'm budgeting under $500 for the four doors and hardware, and I live in Western Mass. Thanks in advance for any/all help!

Mike

Reply to
drgrafix