Irvine, CA woodworker help?

I'm hoping to find an experienced wood craftsman someone in the Irvine, CA area (or just about anywhere in Southern California) that can-

a) cut 3 pieces of maple on a table saw b) square them on a shaper c) make a slot in each piece using a router table

I'd supply the material.

Please let me know if you think you can help and I'll email you back with the dimensions (they're legs for a tripod). It probably wouldn't take someone with the proper tools more than an hour to knock out all 3 pieces.

Thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
jd