INSPIRATION - WEDDING RING BOX

Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

That "take apart" website looks interesting. I've bookmarked it for later perusal.

John

Reply to
JohnT.

The puzzle was made by John Berkeley from Lutterworth in the UK. He has a website at

and you can see loads of small elegant work and puzzles. He also has a book coming out later this month called 'All Screwed Up'. It is published by Stobart Davies and has a price of £16.95.

John has actually been my teacher and mentor and his work is brilliant. I've only been turning for 2 years but under his guidance, I have already won one international prize. I certainly couldn't have done that without John's inspiration.

If you ever have any problems, he is also the sort who loves to help others and will help even if only with advice by e-mail. His e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@johnberkeley.co.uk

Regards

Paul

Reply to