INSPIRATION - Adjustable Sawhorse

I've been wanting a move around, adjustable height, small work table type of thingy. And ran across this. Looked like it would work. Apparently the "legs" are loosened or tightened by a piece of rope. Not sure how the top is fastened on, if it is. But, looking closer, not for me. Just too clutzy for my neds/wants. If I wanted something this clutzy, I'd just make something with four legs, that slide into four sockets, and raised up and down with an old screw type car jack.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Neat idea. Compact storage. WW

Reply to
Warren Weber

Huh! I didn't know my "Garage Sale" signs doubled as a bench base; I'll have to remember that next time I'm in a pinch for "one more" stand!

Reply to
Pop