Info on latex paint

Let the paint settle out, decant the thinner. It works as well as fresh for cleaning the brush. With care, you won't have any thinner to dump; it'll all evaporate by the time you need a new can.

Oil-based color is richer, deeper than latex. WAY richer and deeper. You'd expect it from pigmented varnish compared to pigmented rubber.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Gudday Phil, if I were to reply every time we kicked your *rse in sport you'd be swamped!

Lol,

cheers mate,

Greg

Reply to