Incra Super System LS & Bench Dog ProLift Router Table

Hello,

I'm getting out of my woodworking hobby - just no time or space. Already sold my General 350-T50 cabinet saw. Below is a link to my router table. Hate to sell, but have never used to make a single box. : (

Flawless condition. (Live in Victoria, MN)

everyone.

Reply to
KB Victoria MN