Image Transfer-Photofinish

Some of you expressed some interest when I posted the old page about duplicating the fake "photofinish" found on many old radios.

Here is a preview of the new page. It is not totally finished. The section on using oil paints is not there, but will be added later. I an currently working on duplicating the entire front of an old Philco tabletop and pictures of that will be added to the page when it is done.

'll notice the concern that any method used on old radios must accept lacquer which was used on old radios from about 1930. And they didn't use stain. They ran the cabinets down the production line using toned lacquers.

Stewart

Reply to
Stewart Schooley

Eddie Munster