I Love my Wife (Gloat)

Yesterday I mentioned to SWMBO that Ace Hardware was having a sale this weekend (one of her favorite places to shop, go figure?). Here in western Virginia, the Ace Hardware is Rocking R Hardware; locally, the woodworker's Mecca for shop tools and equipment. Just setting up my shop, and having spent $3,000 last month for a Unisaw, Powermatic bandsaw and other stuff, I said, "You know, I could probably spend two to three thousand dollars there for additional equipment myself," just fishing for a response. To my surprise, she said, "As long as you don't complain about me buying plants for my flower gardens." What a great compromise. (Yeah, I know, I'm spoiled.)

Gary

Reply to
Gary

It's like a tell mine now, if she only makes shoes, she'd be perfect. Then she went out and got those moccasins from Tandy. Keep 'er. I'm keeping mine after 34 years, but I ain't telling her, yet.

== A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Reply to
Len

she sounds similar to my SWMBO. a definite keeper. BTW, good choices of equipment! :) (I have a Uni and a Powermatic BS).

dave

Gary wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave