How to use DW9116 charger

I just bought a DW9116 charger on ebay. It doesn't have a manual. Sure, what kinda idiot need a manual for a chager; you stick the battery in for a few hours and then use it. Well, it has a yellow button for tuning up the battery. What does the button do, and how is it used? Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

May have been recalled

of the DW web page that may have instructions don't work.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks much; mine was after the recall. Yeh, I tried that link, but it didn't work for me either.

Reply to
Toller

I don't know about the DW9116 but usually pressing the button means the battery will be fully drained before recharging. This is good for the battery bad for the impatient.

Reply to
Archangel