How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With Splitter

Yeah Ok.. ;~(

Reply to
Leon

You..., you mean, some people actually buy an outfeed table? The next thing you'll be doing is saying that people buy router tables and zero tolerance inserts for their saws. And after that you'll make up some c*ck-mamie story about buying work benches.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I prefer cuting wood myself.

codepath

Reply to
codepath

What if I put my saw in an old bank vault? Would that be safe enough?

codepath

Reply to
codepath

zero TOLERANCE inserts?? You've been watching too many newscasters talking about kids being suspended for bringing Tylenol to school...

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

It's a technical term Dave.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Geraldo may open it some day on TV. Risky at best.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

canya post a (free) plan pleeze mistuh?

etceragiggles

Reply to
Groggy

Sorry, Bay Area Dave has my one and only copy.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100