How to make a cooler?

Gawd, you sure know how to screw up good 100 proof vodka.

Best way to serve 100 proof vodka:

2 fingers, 38F, 100 proof vodka, served in a chilled martini glass straight up while wearing insulated gloves.

From a distance of at least 10 ft, quietly whisper "vermouth" with your back turned to glass.

This step is critical least you be labeled as: "LOUDMOUTH"

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Went to a CO-OP, school (work a quarter, school a quarter).

One quarter my roommate worked in the pharmacy at the Cleveland Clinic.

Pharmacies have 195 proof grain ethyl.

More than once a large cough syrup size bottle would show up in our

13th floor room containing 195.

This required a visit to the local grocery for some Hawaiian Punch.

Middle of winter, Cleveland, OH, 13 floors up, 10 minutes on the window ledge, no ice necessary.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Hell, you kidding me? I wouldn't drink that cooler crap.

I like a little more vermouth in mine. I take the cap off, blow some air, mixed with vermouth fumes towards the martini glass....but just a short whiff of air.. not too much...from about 20 feet.

Q: "Twist of lemon?" A: "If I want lemonade, I'll ask for it."

Q: "Ice?" A: " I'm here to drink, not to skate."

Reply to
Robatoy

Just remember, 1st liar doesn't have a chance.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Don't you worry about stepping in the moose shit when you go out to get the paper in the morning? Polar bears knocking over your trash cans? Killer whales in your lakes eating fishermen?

Canada is a scary place. I'll stay where I am, thank you, where I can work on my suntan in January.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Moose turds are no problem, just bring the hockey stick and whack it back at em. Polar bears stay away from most parts of Canada, and the whale problem is way overblown. Canada has a big problem with Ottawa and certain people that dwell therein.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

My mistake. Here I focused on the polar bears and moose mounds when I should have spoken more about the frogs.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN