How do you drill glass?

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:11:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net (Lawrence Wasserman) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

That's right! I remember something about that part! It was ....err...it was because you had a problem ...ummm...

Reply to
Old Nick

Yes. And it works very well.

Reply to
SHOOTER1

I have drilled through glass on several occasions with great success using a carbide tipped spade drill. Use a slow speed and much patience as the drill breaks through the opposite side to avoid cracks or shattering. Secure the workpiece to be drilled with towels and a gloved hand for saftey. Drill designed especialy for drilling glass can be found at Home Depot or Lowes.

Jay

Reply to
Jay Lotz