Grizzly G0529 12" Disc / Spindle Sander - Experience?

Let's try this again.

Does anyone have one of these or any experience with one?

I'm interested in the combo machine, not in making my own.

Thanks again, Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I too would like to hear from someone who has this machine. It looks like just the ticket for my needs, and it is new, so maybe there won't be many to review it yet.

Dig

Reply to
Digger

I've got one on order, arrives next week. I'll report.

Matt Drage

Reply to
Drage & Sons

I'll be waiting!