Grizzly 20" bandsaw

Would anyone who owns this bandsaw (or who know enough about it) be willing to give their feedback on what quality of saw it is? I am looking into purchasing this but haven't found much online about it.

I'm especially curious to know how much vibration it has, how sturdy the trunnions are (cast iron?), and how practical the blade changing and tensioning are.

Thanks, Yann

Reply to
Yann Dubois