Great Sketchup Project

I was doing some research for Sketchup components and came across this project. This guy is good. He details the entire project here.

Enjoy.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Yowzaa! Some serious time in SketchUp and the build. There is a good link in there

for PC SketchUp components. I wish there were more sites like that. Google's 3D Warehouse is cumbersome and annoying.

RicodJour