Great audience participation today

Many of you were a little rough around the edges, but all in all I think it was ALMOST entertaining, especially Luigi and Tom.

I could have done without one of the Rich's and Steve James), but there was hardly a dull moment.

What I find remarkable is that I'm a catalyst for everything that's dark and evil in many of you. 95% of the time I ask newbie questions, or try to help someone out with my opinions on tools that I own. I know that my thoughts on many of the tools I own are shared by many, like Kreg, and Fein, and Unisaw, PC, Powermatic, DeWALT, et al, but for some reason those posts are dismissed in order to bolster my demonic image. You guys spend much to much time obsessing about me, writing about, writing to me. For your own peace if you find me irritating, why not filter me so that you won't have to deal with the strong emotions I bring out of you. I realize that many of you have got some serious emotional problems and I respect that, but the typical "miscreant" I'm fond of referring to is merely a wimpy mob mentality kind of sissy. I feel some pity for you, but when you go over the line too many times, then I pull the plug and let you enjoy your sophomoric games with your friends.

And on the other side of the coin are the fellas who stay out of the muck (well, 99.99% of the time ) and offer legitimate help.

It would suit me just fine if none of you respond to this message, and I know there is not a snowball's chance in hell that there won't be responses.

Give me a sec to zip up the FR suit...

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Go build JOAT's pine cone turkey and post the pictures and we can just call it even!

Reply to
solarman

I will! Just as soon as I fix a few things I screwed up today!

We will NEVER be even!

dave

solarman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

So, I guess when it boils down to it, you won't even consider your behaviour to "maybe" be a possible reason and you use the opportunity to further bait people.

Well, I personally have had enough and will now make you the first 'regular' to hit the kill file - even Woody didn't get there. Unfortunately it won't change the effect you have on newbies to the group. I can only hope the rest of the group 'freeze' you out but that isn't likely to happen either. Still, I will be glad to lose sight of 300+ posts per month that are designed to foment ill-will.

If by any chance you think I have singled you out, then yes, that much should be obvious. No-one else in the last 5 years has been anywhere near as repetitively offensive as yourself.

I hope, in the long term interests of the Wreck, that as many people as possible join me in finally kill-filing you.

'plonk'

Reply to
Groggy

plonk..

Reply to
Patrick Fischer

I guess I didn't realize yer a troll, Dave.

This kinda post is just trolling.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

Bad monkey

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Naaahh .... Apeman was an entertaining dude, leaving little doubt that he could punch your lights out through the cable if he so chose!

Wonder if he ever made an honest woman out of her?

Reply to
Swingman

OK... so make two of them AND paint all your tools yellow...

Reply to
solarman