Gloat: It's good to know tool-and-die makers

At the end of this week, I'll be collecting my square (piece of angle with 6.000 and 12.000 inch legs) and straightedge (4.000 foot) made from A2 tool steel.

Cost: 2 dozen donuts. And maybe a 12-pack of Bud.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

Anyone mention to you lately that *!YOU SUCK!*?

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

My father is a retired tool and die man. He has given me most of his goodies over the years since he's retired and heck, the stuff is way more precise than I'll ever need wood working, but nice to have. Enjoy! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Reply to
Lazarus Long