fyi: Great Article (Refresher) on Saw Blades

patrick conroy

Thanks for the link. I have a couple of Dewalt blades for my DW708 12" SCMS and they cut very nice. I also have a WWII for it and I have not had the need to put it on as of yet. The Dewalt blades are much cheaper and hold up very well. I was wondering if any one else had the same experience.

Regards Rich

Reply to
RKON

Tool King's closing out the old Series 60's DeWalt blades. The DW7623 40T ATB Combo is a *steal*, IMHO at $23. I've had it on my table saw for six months now and think it's the cat's pajamas...

Returned to Tool King and picked up a DeWalt Series 40 blade with -5* hook for my CMS for under $25.

Yeah - so far I'm a DeWalt blade fan - especially at those prices!

Reply to
patrick conroy