Full body massages for stress and muscle tension relief. Cleveland Ohio (Serious)

I specialize in stress and muscle tension relief massages. I am mostly focusing on neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, hips, hamstrings, calf muscles and feet. I have ten years experience in massage therapy and have been giving massages on regular basis. I am charging discounted rate of $10 (ten) per 90-120 minutes just because I have been charging that rate since I have started practicing my services for public. I am doing in-calls only at my place in Cleveland Heights, Ohio where I have massage table. Please keep in touch if you have further questions or would like to schedule your massage with me. Bob Website:

massotherapybyrob

Glad to here it.

Haven't lived in the Heights in over 50 years.

These days, I'm 2,500 miles away.

Guess I'll have to pass.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

for a 90-120 minute rubdown? Offers of working wood in a woodworkers forum etc....

Call me a pesimistic person.....but if it walks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck..it must be fishy.... ;-)

Reply to
bremen68