FS some galoot tools long

For sale extras from my shop, I need a little more room to move around so some of this has got to go. trades at the bottom Bench planes #2 SW blade, clean but not overcleaned $300 #4 Type 5 Low "balloon" knob correct blade and cap iron 85% japanning replaced tote $65 #4 Type 16 98% japanning clean $35 #4 WWII type 2 of these $35 each #4 Type Brand new Made in England $25 #5A Aluminum Clean with partial decal on tote $125 #6C Type 13 60% japanning( someone painted over it ) small chip front right flare $70 RB-10 rabbet plane $25 Keen kutter 5 KK-5 model $75 Keen kutter 4 K-4 model like round top bedrock $80 SOLD assorted off brands union, fulton, lakeside etc cheap ask scrapers #12 ½ 65% japanning $55 #12 ¼ scraper $275 #12 $55 Type 2 #12 type 1 someone had drilled holes for a sole ala 12 1/2 $45 #81 only about 5% plating but a damn good scraper $55 #80 us Stanley scraper $20 #70 box scraper SW blade $25 dikeman styled hand scraper $30 these are great! others #71 japanned 1 blade no fence or depth stop $30 various 110/120 cheap ask craftsman #78 $15 Sargent rabett like the 78 complete w/ depth stop and fence $55 #113 over-cleaned no japanning $135 works great Stanley #358 mitre box w/ disston saw (big sucker)$95 rather not ship this spokeshaves #53 spokeshave $20 #66 beader 1 blade $25 assorted spoke shaves $15 each: #51 both us and uk union (like the goodall/pratt) boxed #59 dowling jig w/6 sleeves $30 All are good and/or better user grade If you come up on a Sunday, you can meet me at the store and later we can go over to my shop. Lots more stuff there. Give me a call at 203-574-7805 or email snipped-for-privacy@snet.net Trades: what I need are: right and left fence assemblys for a #55 center bottom assembly for a #55 any odd-ball scraping planes(union sargent etc) Sterns flexible sole spokeshave Walt Quadrato Brass City Records

489 Meadow St Waterbury CT 06702 hours Monday through Saturday 10am to 6 pm

there's no tool like an old tool..come visit

walt