FS: Rigid TS3612 table saw (So. Cal., U.S.A.)

Located in South Orange County, CA, U.S.A.

For Sale: Rigid TS3612 table saw: cast iron table, 10" blade capacity, stamped steel wings, 1/2 hp TEFC motor, Herc-U-Lift mobile base (works very well), Rigid brand dust collection attachment. The saw is about

2.5 years new and in excellent condition. I found a decent deal on a Unisaw so this saw must go to make room. I'd like to get $300 for it but that price is negotiable. I can send photos or more info upon request. I could probably be persuaded to deliver it locally.

Regards, Mike

Reply to
MikeL