FS Jet 18" bandsaw in CT (longish)

For sale: Jet 18" bandsaw, purchased new 12/20/03. This saw is in mint condition and has almost no time on it. I bought it new in the crate at WW when they went under. I purchased it without having seen one based on the fact that I love my Jet 3hp cab saw. It is not as ridgid as i would like. It cuts very nice inspite of my grumblings and if I had not seen the MM I would not know any better,but I have decided to go with my original plan to get a MM16($2K + shipping unless you get a "show deal")

Anyway here is what you get:The saw, a new in the box 1/4x6? timberwolf blade,3/4x3 timberwolf blade on saw ,new in box 1/4X10 woodcraft blade, Power twist link belt. $850 in central CT

This is a nice deal if you are looking for a larger capacity saw but don't want to shell out big bucks for a 500# cast iron resaw monster. You can bring whatever wood you want and try it out.Thanks for looking Keith- PS I can deliever within 2-3 hr of Hartford ct.

Reply to
keith

Are you the one who's been advertising in the Bargain News for the last few weeks?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

yes