FS: Freud Turning Tools Set

More 'cleaning out the shop' suff.

It's the TT 108 boxed set. Been stored for a long time. Slightest bit of surface rust on some tools. Only gouges used a couple of times. I Googled for it but, in most stores it's out of stock. Looks like it retailed around $200 and street price of around $100.

I'd like to get about $30 + shipping.

email - jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com

Also, if anyone has the Delta 12 VS Lathe, I've got 1 3" and 1 6" faceplate, TS Center, 12" toolrest, pair wrenches, allen wrench and the bar with brass end to knock the center loose.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Jim:

I tried your email and it was returned (after removing spam protection). How much do you want for the 6" faceplate? Thanks!

Jim Bailey wrote:

Reply to
Joseph Connors

Sorry you had a problem Joeseph - I got two emails quite quickly and all the stuff is gone - sorry !

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey